Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nesting

So today Julia (my buddy.... and best friend, and awesome person while I'm here) took me to IKEA!!! The ikea here is one of the two largest in the world, and was pretty impressive. So this afternoon I finally organized my stuff, can now see my desk, and feel like I'm living in my own space.

Looking at ikea from the bus stop... you can almost see the whole thing...

My TV (not sure how I got that...) and my cupboards and drawers for all the random stuff that won't go anywhere else. And, of course, Ishara... :)

My bed, which is where I comfortably spent the wicked thunder storm at about 2 this morning...

My closet/wardrobe

My desk

So now I feel fairly at home. I'm about a 15 minute bike ride from the University, a little longer by bus because you have to change at the ZOB (main bus station at the train station where every single bus stops). I have both a cell and a land line, so if you want to call me, email me and I'll give you my numbers. Or ask my mom.... she has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment