Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Birthday!!!

So for my birthday, I had class... but only for an hour. I treated myself to breakfast from a bakery on my way to school, and Julia and her friend Britta took me out for pizza in the evening!

My breakfast. Don't ask me what it was. I told the lady at the bakery I wanted "the thing with the strawberries". It was really good though :)

At our "all-you-can-eat" (yes that is the German term....) pizza dinner.... This is me killing a tomato.

Julia and I making somewhat strange faces...

Britta...

Julia...

Me opening my present from Julia, a promise she will show me around the immigration museum in Bremerhaven tomorrow...

Dessert in an ice cream parlor...

My dessert. It's called "spaghetti eis", literally spaghetti ice cream. They put the vanilla ice cream through a pasta machine, and top it with strawberry sauce and white chocolate flakes to make it look like spaghetti.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a delicious birthday! I especially like the looks of "the thing with strawberries." Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a yummy birthday!! I am loving your blog!!! I hope you keep it up while you're there. The pictures are beautiful. I REALLY like the one of the windmill. It's so cewl. It's almost like being there with you!!!

    ReplyDelete