Sunday, June 24, 2012

France, day 1

Hi everyone!! I'm going to do my bestest to keep my blog relatively up to date while I'm in France and on tour. Right now the Internet situation is such that for the next two weeks, regular updates should be easy if I have time. I got to Ambronay today. It's about five hours from Zurich, but the train ride is pretty, so the trip was quite easy. I think I packed too much, getting my stuff up and down stairs has not been fun. But I have no idea when I'll next see a washing machine!! Today is an easy day. Just hang and unpack and meet people. Tomorrow is when rehearsals start. I can't wait, really!! We're staying in part of an old convent. Very cute rooms, I'll try to post pictures later... Except I don't know how to post pictures from my iPad. That's all for now. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment