Saturday, August 20, 2011

München

These are the long ago promised pictures from my one day in München. I went because Kelsey was coming to visit her parents and sister for spring break (her dad had a temporary job there, so they all lived there briefly, and are all back home now). For those of you who are wondering, München is about a 5 hour train ride from where I live, if the train is on time (and it's Germany, so it probably won't be).

Kelsey discovers I'm there

Airport hug

Group photo, awaiting food

On the s-bahn to somewhere

Me doing what I'm good at

Best friends :)

Best train picture ever

We weren't really sure what the massive square was for, but that didn't stop us from improvising

What I miss about Germany...

Hey, that's MINE!! I guess you can have a bit...

Awesome girls with awesome backpacks

Awesome girls, continued

I can't believe we're here, together, in Germany!!!

But unfortunately, I have school tomorrow...

So, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment