Saturday, August 20, 2011

Italy, part 1: Venice

This summer, I will go to Italy twice. I've already been to Venice and Genova, and next week I will go to Florence. These are the pictures from Venice! I loved Venice, it was a perfectly normal city without very few streets. There were ambulance boats, and police boats (I didn't see a fireboat), and bus boats, and all sorts of other boats. There were also lots of really pretty things to see.
My train pulls into Milan, 20 minutes late

The biggest canal in Venice

I found waldo :)

Niki decided he couldn't not have a picture of himself riding a lion

It was hot. You would have done it too, I promise

I'm not sure I entirely trust this tower not to fall...

I'll send a chocolate bar to anyone who can guess what I'm feeding these pigeons (btw, they're all named Hungy)

We're cute, especially with a canal in the background

St. Marco's. It looks like they built one, and then decided it was too small, and built another... and then decided it was too small..... and...

I found a kitty

Baaaad Kathryn. Knocking down towers???

1 comment: