Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Courses

So, I've dropped some stuff so that maybe, just maybe I'll be able to survive the semester. Here is what I'm taking: Literary Translation (awesome masters class that for some reason I'm taking. We spend hours on just paragraphs, and it totally messes with my brain), Timeframe of the Enlightenment, my focus being on Jewish/Christian relationships (scary hard), Literature focusing on the Sturm und Drang authors (also very hard), German (the easy class for exchange students), The Symphony (music theory), History/Theory of Persian/Arab music, Orchestra, and a private lesson.
Jealous, anyone? Great, you can write my history paper. Every time I think of that class, my heart fills with dread and I want to drop it, but alas, I can't.
And with that happy, happy thought, I end this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment