Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Switzerland (again???)

I spent the last week in Switzerland. Most of you are probably wondering how I manage to get so far from home (about ten hours of travel time) so often, and the answer this time was that I missed a lot of school, but it was totally worth it. My audition was on Friday, and went quite well. I do not have official results yet, I will post them as soon as I do (next week, I believe).

On to the fun part--the pictures!

Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
This is where I might study next year!!!

The famous wooden bridge in Luzern

A Carnival mural in Luzern

There were chickens running around outside of the cafe we ate lunch in on Sunday. I decided they were probably quite tame.... "but they're so cute!"

Cédric, probably laughing at me because I kept picking up the chickens... =)

Me, Cédric, and Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment