Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kathryn Needs....

The idea of this is to type your name and the word "needs" into google and list the first ten results that make any kind of sense....

1. Kathryn needs help. In the sense of relationship advice about 14-year-old boys. Oh dear, I thought I was past this...
2. Kathryn needs numbers. Okay?
3. Kathryn needs to give herself some credit. Ouch.
4. Kathryn needs to do her side. My side of what?
5. Kathryn needs to stop a freight train. I'm missing something crucial here...
6. Kathryn needs a title. Hmmmmm.....
7. Kathryn needs some healing pixies. I agree, you never know when a healing pixie could be useful...
8. Kathryn needs a share in Grand Rapids, MI. I don't wanna move to Michigan, thanks.
9. Kathryn needs no introduction as the foremost exponent of the Northumbrian pipes. What???
10. Kathryn needs to [blank]. This was on someone's blog. She wanted everyone else to fill it in....

Anyway, somehow that wasn't quite as entertaining as I hoped it would be. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment