Sunday, December 6, 2009

German, part two

I've had a few people ask me to write something in English but with German grammar..... this is the best I could do.... sorry if there are any mistakes!

Today had I a very long day. I am early out of bed up gotten, because I an early horn lesson had. Then went I to the office hour of my history teacher, in order her class better to understand. After I with my teacher, who very nice is, spoken have, went I home, and am I shopping gone. I noticed last night, that I absolutely nothing to cook had, because I not enough time shopping to go had have. After shopping, have I my German homework done, and am I to German class gone. Then I dinner cooked and ate, before I to orchestra gone am. After orchestra am I with the bus home driven... and to sleep gone.

I think that's about as well as I can do considering that German uses some cases that we don't have in English. I hope I got a laugh, if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment